dimanche 24 août 2008

South of France







I live in south of France and I want to share with you some places I nive near and I really enjoy to be there : smells, light, colours and people, a strong mix of passion.



Three pics today :

Béziers : Cathedral Saint Nazaire (13th century) and church Saint Jacques (9th century).


Cap Leucate : wild view over Mediterranean sea


4 commentaires:

Voyageur a dit…

interesting blog... and an interesting creator!.. I saw you on another website, and was intrigued by the multifacetedness of you :)) I would like to know you better! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Well, i hate the people in Beziers, such as the people in my own city (Montpellier), but it's true, we have some pretty cities around here.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Vicent my name is Frederic from Argentina, is a realy beautiful place where you live, I can imagine lot of history in this lands and castles. It will be nice if you can blog some more pictures. And tell what do you do for living and how is the life in such nice place.
I live in Tandil, Argentina, i leave here a link if you enjoy watching pictures, this are some of my city (http://www.cybertandil.com.ar/fotos/index.htm).
I will wait for your reply. Kisses.

Oliviers C. a dit…

I live in south of France too... thank you VINCENT for sharing with me those places I like... smells, light, colours and people, an exceptionnal area where passion is a WAY OF LIFE. Such pleasures... For GUYS like us :o)