lundi 29 décembre 2008

Rugby - a taste of passion

Four players I have chosen for many reasons. They are all among the best players in the world. They are all guys with values (fair play, respect, kindness).

Three of them are french, one is from new-Zealand but they all play in French Top 14 Orange (french first league). 

I have met all of them at least once thanks to my previous job. One of them is among my friends.


Alexis Palisson - player for CA Brive Corrèze


David Skrela - player for Paris Stade Français


François Trinh-Duc - player for Montpellier Hérault RC 


Dan Carter - player for USA Perpignan

3 commentaires:

Nathan a dit…

How fun to have a friend who is a professional athlete. NONE of my friends including myself play sports of any kind let alone know athletes.

Anyhow, I also wanted to say Happy New Year. Hope 2009 brings you all the joy and happiness you want.

Look forward to getting to know a little bit more about you this year.

Regards,

Nathan - A fan in the U.S.A.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi guy! I´m brazilian. And i want speak to you.

my msn and e-mail fmateus22@hotmail.com

see you

Mateus

Anonyme a dit…

Bonsoir,

Bravo pour ton blog, ton bon goût et tes vidéos aussi par ailleurs.

Il manque cependant un P à USAP, en dessous de la photographie de Dan Carter. Etant de Perpignan, cela m'a sauté aux yeux.

Bonne continuation.

Marc
etolus@hotmail.com