mardi 2 septembre 2008

Five reasons to be on the track

Now that the summer is over, it's time to start training again.
I started last week, four times a week.
This year I give up 400m hurdles and 400 to focus on 200m.


If you don't like track and field, just look at the pictures below and maybe you'll change your mind ;-)





the last guy is Romain Barras, french representant at the Decathlon. He got an excellent fifth rank at the last Olympic Games in Beijing.

We were used to train on the same track until last year and my move :-(


5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi,

I know you in the xtube page, copypaste your blog address and find this. Nice blog! But just drop by to tell you how funny and sexy you are in your vids, didn't want to leave a comment there on the xtube page cuz I didn't want you to think it was just for the horny thing. dunno why but find your interpretations of songs really funny and sexy (had great time looking at you, also you're cute guy), so now I'm thinking about calling the emergency services as you suggested in your vid or rather looking for a psychoanalyst to help me understand what I find so attractive in your way... but thinking about it, I dont need to know such a thing, just know I like you and hope to find a boy like you someday...

I think today I can say I'm in love with you! Know you're bi and those things... but maybe you want to know me (hgp67@hotmail.com), who knows?

an admirer of you,

I Wonder a dit…

Ahhh soo you're are French!?

Marian a dit…

Hola, soy Mariano, de Argentina, muy buena pagina, te felicito. Buenas fotos. Sabes hablar en Español? yo algo de ingles pero nada de frances...
Bueno, Besos!
waviyu@hotmail.com

Anonyme a dit…

Haha what about your ass I know running track has definitely benefited mine....i prefer running the 4000 to the 2000 it was always my best event

Anonyme a dit…

Je ne savais pas que tu étais français. Tes vidéos sont pas mal...
Il faudrait que tu bosses sur ton anglais par contre...